The most insanely shaped ice cubes ever
By Gitanjali Roche, 04/15/2015
These might just be the craziest ice cubes you've ever seen! Made by a Japanese Whisky brand for a TV commercial, these 3D ice cubes will knock your socks off!
1/11 View slideshow
The statue of liberty
More steaming articles
15 drawings made out of coffee! 20 totally ridiculous kitchen gadgets 22 crazy Kit Kat flavors that you'll...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!