The most insanely shaped ice cubes ever
These might just be the craziest ice cubes you've ever seen! Made by a Japanese Whisky brand for a TV commercial, these 3D ice cubes will knock your socks off!
1/11 View slideshow
The statue of liberty
More steaming articles
15 drawings made out of coffee! 22 crazy Kit Kat flavors that you'll... 10 cocktails rum-lovers should be...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!