Tasty Chicken Tacos
A more healthy version of tacos.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 1oz package taco seasoning
- Sour cream
- Shielded cheeseburgers
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut chicken breast into small squares
Cook chicken until no longer pink in middle
Wait to cool and then pull apart into small pieces
Add taco seasoning and water
Cook like it says on package
Add all to a tortilla with your favorite toppings
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.