10 hacks for a 100% delicious BBQ with 0% guilt
You can have your BBQ and eat it too with these guilt-free (but super delicious!) cookout hacks!
Your BBQ soirees
Long, warm summery days are finally here to stay! And nothing beats a BBQ or cookout with friends and family. But barbecues can often be tricky to navigate when you're watching your weight or are on a special diet. So here are our top tips for having a delicious, guilt-free BBQ that won't ruin your bikini body!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!