Crockpot BBQ Pork
- Pork Roast
- 1 lg. Onion Sliced
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place roast in crockpot. Add onion and Worcestershire sauce. Fill with water and cover.
Cook on low all day. Remove roast and discard water, but save the onions.
Take a fork and shred roast discarding fat and bones, if any. Return to crockpot with onions.
Pour bottle over roast and cook on low for 1 hr. or until heated thoroughly.
You'll also love
- Seared Pork tenderlion 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Roast 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Southwestern Slow-Cooker Stuffed... 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Potato & Rice 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- sweedish meatballs 2.8/5 (37 Votes)
- A.K.A. BBQ. Chicken 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Pulled pork 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Pulled Pork on a Bun 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.