Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- 1 pork butt or shoulder
- 2c. ketchup
- 1c. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place pork in crock pot. Season with onion and garlic powder.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours. or until pork is tender
Remove, and let cool.
pick out all of the fat, and put meat back into crockpot.
Add ketchup and brown sugar
Slow cook 1 more hour on low
Shred with fork.
You'll also love
- Balsamic Mushrooms Salad 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken with cream 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Layered Chicken and Stuffing 3.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Meatballs 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Barbecue Sauce 2.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Pork Button Ribs 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Chili 3.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Rosemary & Thyme... 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe