Cream Cheese Chili
- 5 Cans of Chili Hot Beans 2 Blocks of Cream Cheese Pack of Ground Chuck or Breakfast Sausage 1 Can Mild Rotel
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
1.Brown meat and drain 2. Add cream cheese to meat and cook until melted. 3. Pour beans, meat mixture, and rotel in crock pot 4.Cook on low until hot
You'll also love
- Carolyn's Hungarian Kalach 3.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Rice with... 3.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Cold Biscuit & Cream Cake 2.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Sara's Good Sauce Pork 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Hot Tamale Soup 3.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Ramen Noodle Pasta 2.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Hot Dog Stocking Appetizer 2.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Apple Butter 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe