Bronze goddess: 24 foods that prep your skin for tanning
Arm yourself with these 24 Vitamin A and beta-carotene rich foods that guarantee a healthy summer glow and radiant tan!
1, 2, 3 sun!
Summer is officially here, and you're probably ready (or are well on your way) to a gorgeous tan! But did you know there are foods that can guarantee a golden, healthy glow- as well as help prevent wrinkles? Eating Vitamin A and beta-carotene rich foods will help prepare your skin for tanning and will also help you avoid sunburn. Read on to discover 24 foods that will leave you tan and gorgeous!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.