Pop Pop Bird's Potato Soup
For pop pops childhood
- 7 medium potatoes peeled and cubed into bite size
- s & p
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 stalk celery chopped fine
- 4 hard boiled eggs chopped fine
- 1 can of evaporated milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add potatoes and onions & celery to a pan of water and boil until done. Cover and boil down than recover with water,boil 2 nd time
Add 1 stick butter, S & p and eggs and 1 can of evaporated milk,heat 10 min.
Can use real milk instead of canned
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!