Easy Frozen Potato Soup
- 6 C. Water
- 7 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- Chopped Green Onion
- 2 Frozen pkgs Frozen Hash Browns (cubed)
- 1 pkg (8oz) Cream Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
boil water, cubes, and seasonings.
Add Hash browns and some bacon for flavor
Reduce heat until Potatoes are done
Add cream cheese, simmer until melted and creamy
garnish with onions, shredded cheese, and bacon
You'll also love
- Christa’s Favorite Juice 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Jen's Green Leafy Lettuce Salad 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Fast Baked Potatoes 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Crockpot Potatoes 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Lorraine's Kitchen Sink Tomato Soup 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Varuthu araitha rasam 2/5 (2 Votes)
- CLAM-LESS CHOWDER 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Hashbrowns 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!