Christa’s Favorite Juice
- 2-3 Carrots
- 1 orange
- 1 inch of Ginger
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cut the carrots so they fit in your juicer.
Juice the carrots first.
Then juice ginger.
Next juice the orange.
Best served cold – it may come out of the juicer a bit warm, from the motor so put it in the fridge or grab a few ice cubes.
You'll also love
- Jen's Green Leafy Lettuce Salad 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Fast Baked Potatoes 2/5 (5 Votes)
- 糖醋带鱼 (belt fish) 2/5 (2 Votes)
- autumn apple chips 1.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Russian Te 1.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chia Green Beets Smoothie - Power... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Watermelon Cucumber Detox - Energy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Nana's Carrots 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.