Frozen Fruit Juice Pie
This is a sweet frozen dessert that can use any frozen juice to make.
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 vegan margarine or more
- 1 can condensed milk
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Combine pie crust ingredients. Press into oiled baking dish.
Whip sugar, vanilla, and whipping cream until peaks form. Add condensed milk. Whip until fluffy. Lightly whip in frozen lemonade. Don't over whip.
Pour filling into pie and freeze overnight.
Change out frozen lemonade concentrate for any other frozen concentrate for different flavor.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1441 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1130 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (934 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Almond Joy Ice Cream 4.3/5 (187 Votes)
- Natural Juice French Apple Pie 3.4/5 (133 Votes)
- Sunshine Juice Blend 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!