Our best fruit juice recipes and ideas - 4 recipes
Research delectable fruit juice recipes. With less sugar than store bought fruit juice you'll be surprised how easy it is to make you own!
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Fruit juice recipes
Frozen Fruit Juice Pie
This is a sweet frozen dessert that can use any frozen juice to make
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 vegan margarine or more
- 1 can condensed milk
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
You Can Grow Lemons On Your Balcony... Easy!
When life gives you a balcony... Grow lemons!
Pear juice with vanilla
By Françoise du blog La cuisine de Francoise
Cut pears in half and remove the cores
- About 6-8 lbs of pears (depending on the type of pears
- some are juicier than others)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
How To Sanitize Your Cutting Board Without Chemicals
Butchers and chefs use this method.
Delicious homemade style
- Any fruit juice
- Glasses or cups
- Assorted slice of fruit ( lemons limes and oranges)
Frozen Fruit Juice Pops
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
In a medium bowl, combine cranberry juice, orange juice, and chopped fruit
- 4 cups cranberry-raspberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups orange or grapefruit juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh fruit
- such as seedless green grapes