Our best fruit juice recipes and ideas - 4 recipes
Research delectable fruit juice recipes. With less sugar than store bought fruit juice you'll be surprised how easy it is to make you own!
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Fruit juice recipes
Frozen Fruit Juice Pie
This is a sweet frozen dessert that can use any frozen juice to make
- 1 box graham crackers, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 vegan margarine or more
- 1 can condensed milk
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
You Can Grow Lemons On Your Balcony... Easy!
When life gives you a balcony... Grow lemons!
Pear juice with vanilla
By Françoise du blog La cuisine de Francoise
Cut pears in half and remove the cores
- About 6-8 lbs of pears (depending on the type of pears, some are juicier than others)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
How To Sanitize Your Cutting Board Without Chemicals
Butchers and chefs use this method.
Delicious homemade style
- Any fruit juice
- Glasses or cups
- Assorted slice of fruit ( lemons limes and oranges)
Frozen Fruit Juice Pops
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
In a medium bowl, combine cranberry juice, orange juice, and chopped fruit
- 4 cups cranberry-raspberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups orange or grapefruit juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh fruit, such as seedless green grapes