Our simple juice recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Simple juice recipes
Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
Cut the ends off of each orange and using a hand juicer, juice each orange
- 5 Oranges, Filtered Water
Sunshine Juice Blend
By rapm155, Tasty Delights
A sweet blend of watermelon, orange, and grape juice blend
- 1 cup watermelon
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 peeled orange, halved
Beet and carrot juiceRecipewe ♡
You must have a juicer to make this recipe
- 2 beets
- 1 large carrot
- 1 1/2 inch piece of ginger (more depending on you preference)
- *optional: if you like sweeter juice try adding an apple (though the carrot and beets are already sweet)