You've Got To Try This Refreshing Watermelon Sorbet with Mint & Lime
If you're looking for the perfect pick-me-up after a day in the sun, we've got you!
A Taste of Summer
With a trio of taste, this sorbet packs a tangy punch.
Ingredients (for 6 people):
- 4 lbs. watermelon (seeded and cut into cubes)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 limes (juiced)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp mint (chopped)
- An ice cream maker
- Toss the watermelon into a blender. Add the sugar and lime juice. Purée everything.
- Add the mint and blend.
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Pour mixture into and ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Transfer to an airtight container and freeze for 2 hours. The sorbet will freeze hard if left in the freezer for more than the indicated time. Once removed from the freezer, set on the counter for 20 mins. until it is scoopable.