Sunshine Juice Blend
A sweet blend of watermelon, orange, and grape juice blend.
Naturally wakes you up and gets you going!
- 1 cup watermelon
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 peeled orange, halved
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Place each ingredient separately in a juicer and juice! It's that easy
If you do not have a juicer puree in a blender.
You'll also love
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Mamas seasoned potatoes 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Banana Pepper Lasagna 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Cucumber Tomato Salad 4/5 (12 Votes)
- VEGAN CRAB LIKE CAKES 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Fruit and Cinnamon Smoothies 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Beet Juice Grape Jelly (Preserves) 3.9/5 (43 Votes)
- Watermelon Ball 3.9/5 (78 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!