Sunshine Juice Blend
A sweet blend of watermelon, orange, and grape juice blend.
Naturally wakes you up and gets you going!
- 1 cup watermelon
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 peeled orange
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Place each ingredient separately in a juicer and juice! It's that easy
If you do not have a juicer puree in a blender.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ POBLANO PUFF PASTRIES 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Vegan Pulled Pork Sandwich 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- MEXICAN WEDDING CAKE COOKIES 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Beet Juice Grape Jelly (Preserves) 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Salad "Necklace" 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Luscious Slush Punch 3.6/5 (94 Votes)
- angel salad 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!