Fruit and Cinnamon Smoothies
- - 1 Golden Delicious apple
- - 1 orange
- - 2 apricots
- - 1 pinch of cinnamon
- - orange juice (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash fruit, peel the orange
Cut all fruit into small pieces.
Put fruit in blender and blend until the mixture becomes creamy. If the mixture is pasty, add a little orange juice.
Pour into glasses.
Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon to taste.
You'll also love
- Apple Feta Cheese Crumble Salad 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Ugg's smoked apple cider 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Big momma cinnamon roll 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Bourbon Blood Orange 3.9/5 (36 Votes)
- Sweet Cakes 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Grapefruit and Oranges Marmalade 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Glow 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- LunchBox 3.9/5 (39 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Review this recipe