Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 cup juice or milk
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 half can fruit with half the juice or 1 cup frozen fruit
- 1 banana
- handful of spinach
- spoon of honey
- couple cubes of ice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
You'll also love
- Fruit and Cinnamon Smoothies 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Hot Apple Pie 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- frozen banana icecream 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Mille Feuille 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Passion Fruit Tart 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Lamb with Spices 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Holiday Punch 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!