Hot Apple Pie
- Put everything in a big pot
- bring to boil
- let simmer for 30 minutes to 45 minutes
- serve hot or cold
- put left over in bottles and add left over cinnamon sticks in bottles
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1 gallon Apple juice
1 gallon Apple Cider
10 cinnamon sticks
5th of Everclear
2 cups sugar
You'll also love
- Christmas Gingerbread 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffing 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Baja Mountain Dew Blast! 3.7/5 (56 Votes)
- Diana's Macaroni and Cheese 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Soft Oatmeal Cookies 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Welcome Autumn Apple Cider 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.