- 8 Apples
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Oatmeal
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Margarine
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Peel and core apples.
Cut apples into thin slices.
Cover bottom of 9 inch pan with slices.
Combine flour, oatmeal, brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix well and add melted butter and stir well.
Cover Apples with the topping.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1146 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (951 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.4/5 (354 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.2/5 (298 Votes)
- Rustic Pie with Beets, Apples and... 3.8/5 (181 Votes)
- Baked Apple Crisp 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Apple Crisp 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.