Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp stevia
- 1 tsp cinnamon (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp water
- 1/4 tsp cornstarch
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put all ingredients in a ziploc bag, heat for 2 minutes
Be careful--- some bags melt and they release steam when you get them out!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.