Peppers with feta cheese
- 12 oz bell peppers
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup feta cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the peppers into strips.
Mix peppers, garlic and olive oil in a dish suitable for microwave.
Cook for 5 minutes at maximum power, covered.
Add the feta and cook 4-5 minutes, uncovered.
Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.