Creamy Dill Shrimp
I use whichever grapes are on sale at that time. The dish looks prettiest with red grapes.
- 2 pounds shrimp
- cooked and peeled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- ½ dill weed
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
In a small bowl, whisk sour cream and mayo until well blended.
Pour dressing over cooled shrimp and toss together.
Add grapes, toss again.
Sprinkle on chopped dill, and refrigerate for at least four hours.
I time making this recipe when cooked and peeled shrimp are on sale.
You'll also love
- Spinach Dip 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Amber's Grinch Kabobs 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Fantastic finger food 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Red mullet with sliced... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Tasty Potato Salad 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Asparagus Dip 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- popcorn dill 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp and Avocado Bite on... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper