Fantastic finger food
Making munching easy
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- 1 package 8 refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cookie sheer
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat Oven to 375. Separate crescent rolls. Place three slices of pepperoni on retch roll and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Roll the dough from the smallest side of the triangle to the largest and place on a cooking sheet. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until the dough is golden brown. Cafefully remove from oven.serve with the pizza sauce for dipping.
You'll also love
- Baked Spaghetti 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pizza Roll-Up 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Punch 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Texas Style Hotdogs With Cheese 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Veggie Dip 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Matbucha 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- rice Krispies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Mom's Creamy Cucumber Salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Blue Cheese Bruschetta
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Review this recipe