Fantastic finger food
Making munching easy
- 1 package 8 refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cookie sheer
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat Oven to 375. Separate crescent rolls. Place three slices of pepperoni on retch roll and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Roll the dough from the smallest side of the triangle to the largest and place on a cooking sheet. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until the dough is golden brown. Cafefully remove from oven.serve with the pizza sauce for dipping.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.