Our favorite pepperoni appetizers - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Pepperoni appetizers recipes
It's like a homemade hot pocket!
- 1- package pre-made pizza dough
- 1- jar spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1- package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1- package sliced pepperoni (or any topping of choice)
Preheat oven to 400
- 2 plan
- split bagels
- 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 10-20 slices of pepperoni
- 3/4 c. diced ham.
- 1/4 c. real bacon bits
- 1 c. shredded cheese.
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Place diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, pepperoni, onion and garlic, Italian seasoning and vinegar in slow cooker
- 2 cans (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup (3 oz) chopped pepperoni
- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- boboli pizza crust
- cut into wedges
I have several variations to this recipe
- 1 pound large fresh whole mushrooms
- 3 slices cooked crumbled bacon
- 6 slices pepperoni quartered
- ¼ cup finely shredded Italian cheese blend
Poor Man's Miniature Pepperoni Pizzas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 (16.5 oz.) can of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 small can of marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. of pepperoni
Mix ingredients together
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken
- 1 lb pepperoni
- cut up
Fantastic finger food
Making munching easy
- 1 package 8 refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cookie sheer
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce
COCKTAIL PIZZA WHEELS
Preheat oven to 375° (if not freezing for later use)
- ½ Red pepper finely chopped
- ½ C. Pepperoni finely chopped
- ½ C. Mozzarella or provolone cheese grated
- 1 teas. Dried oregano or basil
- 397 g. Frozen puffed pastry thawed
- 1/3 C. Tomato sauce not chunky