Our favorite pepperoni appetizers - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Pepperoni appetizers recipes
It's like a homemade hot pocket!
- 1- package pre-made pizza dough
- 1- jar spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1- package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1- package sliced pepperoni (or any topping of choice)
Preheat oven to 400
- 2 plan, split bagels
- 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 10-20 slices of pepperoni
- 3/4 c. diced ham.
- 1/4 c. real bacon bits
- 1 c. shredded cheese.
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Place diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, pepperoni, onion and garlic, Italian seasoning and vinegar in slow cooker
- 2 cans (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes in juice, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup (3 oz) chopped pepperoni
- 1 small onion, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- boboli pizza crust, cut into wedges, toasted
Poor Man's Miniature Pepperoni Pizzas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 (16.5 oz.) can of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 small can of marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. of pepperoni
Mix ingredients together
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken
- 1 lb pepperoni, cut up
I have several variations to this recipe
- 1 pound large fresh whole mushrooms
- 3 slices cooked crumbled bacon
- 6 slices pepperoni quartered
- ¼ cup finely shredded Italian cheese blend
Fantastic finger food
Making munching easy
- 1 package 8 refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cookie sheer
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce
COCKTAIL PIZZA WHEELS
Preheat oven to 375° (if not freezing for later use)
- ½ Red pepper finely chopped
- ½ C. Pepperoni finely chopped
- ½ C. Mozzarella or provolone cheese grated
- 1 teas. Dried oregano or basil
- 397 g. Frozen puffed pastry thawed
- 1/3 C. Tomato sauce not chunky