- 2 plan, split bagels
- 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 10-20 slices of pepperoni
- 3/4 c. diced ham.
- 1/4 c. real bacon bits
- 1 c. shredded cheese.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400.
Place bagels on a cookie sheet and bake for a few minutes.
Take out, and put the desired toppings on.
Put back in oven for another 10-12 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!