- Warm water -1& 1/2 cup
- Yeast - 1 envelope 7gm (2.5oz) = 2&1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- All purpose flour - 3 and 1/2 cup
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- For toppings:
- Shredded mozzarella cheese - 1 cup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add 2&1/2 tsp yeast and 1tsp sugar to Warm water -1& 1/2 cup of 105 - 115 degrees Fahrenheit. Yeast starts
bubbling up. let it stand for 5 minutes ie, until the yeast is activated and the mixture is frothy.
In a bowl mix 3 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour, 1tsp baking soda, 1tsp salt, 2 tsp olive oil and the milk-yeast mixture. Make a soft dough and cover the bowl with kitchen towel for 3 hours or until the dough becomes double its volume.
Brush the pan with olive oil and spread the dough equally round,
Add a layer of 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Set the oven temperature to 450 degrees in bake. Place the pan pizza for 10 min or until the cheese and the bottom of pizza becomes very light brown.
You'll also love
- Awesomest Pumpkin Pie Ever 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Macaroni 'N Cheese Casserole 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Cilantro Garlic Fries 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Easy Yorkshire Puddings 4.7/5 (38 Votes)
- Chorizo and Mozzarella Ravioli 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Pizza 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!