Cheese stick recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Cheese stick recipes
Add 2&1/2 tsp yeast and 1tsp sugar to Warm water -1& 1/2 cup of 105 - 115 degrees Fahrenheit
- Warm water -1& 1/2 cup
- Yeast - 1 envelope 7gm (2.5oz) = 2&1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- All purpose flour - 3 and 1/2 cup
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- For toppings:
- Shredded mozzarella cheese - 1 cup
By inkedskyn, http://inkedskyn.wix.com/thehungrytummy
wrap cheese in wontons and deep fry til crisp
- won ton wrappers
- cheese sticks
Baked Cheese Balls
Cut string cheese into 1/2 in pieces
- 1 pack string cheese
- 1 bag Italian croutons crushed
- skim milk