Whole wheat Vegetable Lasagna
Whole wheat Vegetable Lasagna. Discover our recipe.
- 1)1 pkg (16 oz) lasagna noodles
- 2)1 jar Ragu or any other pasta sauce any type (Red sauce)
- 3)1 pkt brocolli
- 4)1 pkt spinach fresh (or thawed)
- 5)1 pkt mixed vegetables (of your choice) (caroots
- beans etc)
- 6)1/2 pkt broccoli florets
- 6)1 small jar of cottage cheese
- 7)1 jar of Ragu (or any other) white sauce.
- 8)2-3 tsp Italian seasoning (oregano
- basil etc)
- 9)Few handfulls of shredded cheese (2% fat or more if u like)
- 10)5-6 cheese slices
- 11)Oil for brushing lasagna baking pan
- 12)Ricotta or Mozerella cheese (1/2 cup)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1)Cook lasagna noodles as per package instructions.Add one tsp oil in water while boiling so as it doesn't stick together when it cools.Drain and keep aside.
2)Mix together thawed spinach and cottage cheese and ricotta cheese.
3)Preheat oven to 350 F(175 C).Spread or brush lasagna bakind dish with spray of oil.Layer 1 cup pasta sauce (red), top it with 1/2 of lasagna noodles(one next to another, slightly overlapping).
4)Layer ricotta cottage cheese mixture, spread the thawed vegetables,add 1/2 cup white sauce. Repeat lasagna noodle layer, red sauce, shredded cheese and finally cheese slices.
5)Cover with foil and bake covered 40 minutes and then another 10 minutes uncovered.
6)Let it stand 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Snake gourd Raitha 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with... 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Tarts 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Mildly Spicy Meatloaf Recipe 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Nuts Rava Upma 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Turkey Bites 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Overstuffed Chicken Taco 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Lasagna Bolognese 2.4/5 (179 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.