- 1 lb bulk sausage
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- dash oregano, basil, parsley, garlic powder
- 1 cup tomato sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350. Boil water and cook lasagna noodles according to package. Brown sausage in skillet.
Mix together cottage cheese, egg, spices, parmesan cheese and half mozzarella cheese. Set aside. Drain noodles and run under cool water.
In oblong pan, spread half tomato sauce and half sausage evenly on bottom of pan.
Layer 3 noodles, cheese mixture, 3 noodles, remaining sauce and sausage. Top with remaining cheese. Bake in oven for 45 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Thai Green Curry 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Hearty Meatloaft with Spinach and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Fall off the bone ribs 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Classic Meat Loaf 4.6/5 (4 Votes)
- KADI 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Chorizo & Eggs 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Lamb Fettuccine with fresh egg... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Cannelloni with Goat Cheese 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe