Hearty Meatloaft with Spinach and Mushrooms
A good, tasty meatloaf recipe that is mouth-wartering.
- 2lbs of beef
- 10oz bag of spinach
- portobello mushrooms
- 3 eggs beaten
- 3 pieces of bread
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Put pieces of bread in a toaster till golden brown. Rip them up into pieces.
Chop up spinach, mushrooms, and onions. Cook in a skillet until nice and soft. (About 15 minutes).
Mix meat, spinach, mushrooms, toast pieces and onions in a big bowl. Add half a bottle of ketchup.
Mix in eggs and toasted bread crumbs. Put it in a baking pan, preferably 13 x 9.
Bake for 30 mins. Top with ketchup. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Pasta with India spices 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Spinach and Mushroom stuffed Beef... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Basic Single-Serve Pancake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Corndogs 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Fire House Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Sausage Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Bohra Cutlets 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Coke Cola Chicken 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!