The 12 Best Steaks in America
If you're a steak aficionado or just looking for the next great taste adventure, book your reservations at these unbeatable steakhouses.
Instagram - @stelmosteakhouse
St. Elmo Steak House
The oldest steakhouse in Indianapolis, St. Elmo has been running since 1902 and has made quite a name for itself since then: it's been featured by countless magazines, on the Travel Channel, and even in NBC's comedy series Parks and Recreation. Its menu features a selection of prime cuts, boneless and bone-in, including cowboy rib-eye, filet mignon, NY strip, and dry-aged NY strip. Pictured above is their hefty 38-ounce prime rib.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.