Mexican Chicken Bake
An easy spicy mid week meal
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pk taco seasoning
- 1cup enchilada sauce
- bacon bits
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Cut up chicken into 1" pieces and cook on stove top until cooked through. Then add taco seasoning and 1 cup water.
Place chicken in a 9x11 glass baking pan add enchilada sauce and 1/2 bg of cheddar cheese. Mix well. Spread remaining cheese over top and then cover with bacon bits
Bake on 350 for 1 hour
You'll also love
- Tex Mex Chicken Goodness : ) 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Doritos Taco Salad 3.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Chicken Legs flambéed in Cognac 3.7/5 (28 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Rice with Egg 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- All Hail the Kale Chips! 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Easiest Italian Chicken Bake 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Antipasto Pasta Salad 3.5/5 (13 Votes)
- cream cheese taco bake 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!