All Hail the Kale Chips!
- Huge bunch of fresh kale
- Olive oil spray
- Sea salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Wash and dry the kale.
Rip or cut the leaves into 1 to 2 inch pieces.
Place it on a baking sheet and spray it with olive oil.
Sprinkle sea salt on top.
Bake in a 400 degree oven until crisp and slightly golden, turning them to make sure they don’t burn.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!