All Hail the Kale Chips!
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Huge bunch of fresh kale
- Olive oil spray
- Sea salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Wash and dry the kale.
Rip or cut the leaves into 1 to 2 inch pieces.
Place it on a baking sheet and spray it with olive oil.
Sprinkle sea salt on top.
Bake in a 400 degree oven until crisp and slightly golden, turning them to make sure they don’t burn.
You'll also love
- Kale Chips 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- spicy kale chips 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Tomato Cream Sauce 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Tomato sauce 3.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Monkey Bread 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- mmpretzals 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Broccoli 3.8/5 (58 Votes)
- Delicious Summer Pasta Salad with... 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe