Delicious Summer Pasta Salad with Paprika
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- 2 cups pasta
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- green pepper
- red onion
- yellow pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix all ingredients
You'll also love
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Epic KD 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Pie Tarts 3.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Jiffy Rolls 3.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Linguine With Bacon And Broccoli 3.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Milkshake 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Taro root Fry 3.2/5 (212 Votes)
- Squash Dumpling Gratin 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.