Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad
- 3 c chicken roughly chopped
- 1/2 box penne
- 4 c romaine chopped
- 1 cucumber cubed
- 1/4 c fresh basil sliced
- 1/4 c green onions sliced
- 2 c cherry tomatoes diced
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
- caesar salad dressing (homemade or storebought)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Toss all of the ingredients into a large bowl, then mix in the dressing and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Autumn Salad 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
- better than sex chicken 4.6/5 (66 Votes)
- Mozzarella Bacon Broccoli Salad 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (115 Votes)
- Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Tuna and Bean Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Italian Salad Chicken 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.