How to Make Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Your two favorites collide in this super easy summer recipe.
1/5 View slideshow
- 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp garlic pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 lb fusili or rotina pasta, cooked and rinsed with cold water after draining
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cup croutons
More steaming articles
How to make a delicious, gluten-free... The zucchini dish you haven't tried:... Sun Pizza with Zucchini, Ham & Blue...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.