Mozzarella Bacon Broccoli Salad
This is a wonderful side dish with red onions, bacon, and mozzarella. It is greatly refreshing and makes a wonderful dish to bring to parties, buffets and picnics. Really worth trying out.
- 2 Bunches of Fresh Broccoli
- 1 lb of Bacon
- 1 Red Onion
- Mayo to taste
- 1 lb of Shredded Mozzerella
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Wash and cut broccoli into small pieces. Cook bacon until crispy then let cool. Break into small pieces. Dice onion.
Combine all ingredients. Mayo should be added until to your preference.
Refrigerate. Add walnuts and/or Raisins. Slaw dressing can be used instead of Mayo.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (173 Votes)
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls 3.3/5 (263 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (269 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (236 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (235 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.9/5 (63 Votes)
- Eggplant parmesan 3.4/5 (158 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.