Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with Sweet Dressing
Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with Sweet Dressing. Discover our recipe.
- 4 Cups Chopped Broccoli
- 1 cup Shredded Colby or Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Small Chopped Onion
- 6 Pieces Fried Bacon or Bacon Bits
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 TBSP Vinegar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix everything together and chill.
You'll also love
- Macaroni Bake 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Kale Salad: A Cooking Cousins... 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Overstuffed Chicken Taco 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Mozzarella Stuffed Garlic Rolls 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole 3.9/5 (74 Votes)
- Turkey Bacon Crepes 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Bagel Pizza 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.