FAST 5: Guilt-Free Wraps that Taste Amazing
Who says food can't be healthy AND delicious??
Chicken, Cranberry, Pecan Salad Wraps
When salads are too boring or inconvenient, wraps step in to save the day! Try this recipe for a nutritious flavor with a touch of sweetness.
California Turkey Club Wrap
If you want a light lunch that still has enough energy to get you through the day, this is a great option. With turkey, bacon, and avocado stuffings, it'll set you up to take the afternoon by storm!
Greek Grilled Chicken & Hummus Wrap
Hummus is a great way to add moisture, flavor, and nutrition to your wraps, sandwiches, and more. Try this Greek-style recipe for a delicious change of pace!
With chicken to compete with, tuna is often left behind in the wrap game. But its taste and consistency make it ideal to roll up and enjoy! Here's a recipe to prove it to you.
All the magic of everyone's favorite food trio, wrapped up in a delicious picnic-ready bundle. Try the recipe!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Comment on this article