Granny's Potato Salad
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (84 Votes)
- 3 Large potatoes
- boiled whole then peeled and diced.
- 1 diced onion
- 2 diced celery stalks
- 1 diced bell pepper
- miracle whip salad dressing
- 3 diced medium sweet pickles
- 3 large eggs
- boiled hard and diced
- 1 small jar of pimento peppers
- chopped and drained
- Pinch of salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all above with enough salad dressing to make it stay together. Top with paprika.
You'll also love
- Indian yellow lentils with zucchini 3.1/5 (226 Votes)
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Tunisian Octopus Salad 2.9/5 (204 Votes)
- Autumn Salad 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Homemade Silly Salt 3.8/5 (131 Votes)
- Apple Chutney 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Couscous salad 4.7/5 (78 Votes)
- Frankie - kathi roll 4.7/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.