Easy Tasty Potato Salad
This is a very simple potato salad recipe. Quick & Easy
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- 6-8 Large Clean Potatoes
- 5-6 Eggs
- 1-2 Cups Mayonaise
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Pickles
- 3 Tbls. Mustard. (optional)
- 1/4 chopped Onions (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
BOIL POTATOES WITH SKIN ON IN LARGE POT UNTIL SOFT.
BOIL EGGS UNTIL HARD BOILED
COOL & DRAIN POTATOES & EGGS
PEEL POTATOES & HARD BOILED EGGS.
CUT THEM IN CHUNKS AND MIX TOGETHER IN LARGE BOWL.
ADD 1-2 CUPS MAYONNAISE, DEPENDING ON YOUR PREFERENCE. MIX IN PICKLES, ONIONS & MUSTARD. SALT & PEPPER TO TASTE.
KEEP TIGHTLY COVERED & REFRIDGERATED
You'll also love
- Baked Ravioli 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Aunt Cheri's Salad Dressing 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Super Easy Broccoli Salad 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Oven Fries 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Щавелевый Борщ... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Warm Potato Salad 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- The Best Potato Salad 3.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Jeffs old fashion potato salad 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe