Jeffs old fashion potato salad
- 6 medium potatoes (peeled)
- 1 1/2 cups of mayo
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 celery stocks diced
- 4 hard boiled eggs (chop them after cooling)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
boil potatoes in 3 quart saucepan,cover and heat to a boil,and cook 30-35 minutes,cool slightly then cut into bite size peices.
mix:mayo,mustard,salt and pepper
then add celery,onion,and the cooled eggs cut into peices. once potatoes are done and have cooled add them to the rest of ingredients and softly stir all together.Then refrigerate for about an hour.
If you like a little tang add 1 tablespoon of white or cidar vinegar to the mix before adding eggs or potatoes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.