Mom's Potato Salad
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- boiled potatoes
- diced celery
- diced green onions
- 4-6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine mayonnaise and mustard - add to potatoes, celery and green onions. Stir to combine. Decorate with hard-boiled egg and sprinkle with paprika.
You'll also love
- Four Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwhiches 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Green Jello Salad 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Zucchini Omelet 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- BBQ sausages with diced potatoes 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Baby and kid friendly leek soup 2.9/5 (28 Votes)
- Corn Dogs 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Pretzel Salad 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe