- 1 large zucchini
- 3 or 4 eggs (depending on size)
- 1 tablespoon of garlic & herb cream cheese (like Philadelphia or Boursin)
- salt and pepper
- a knob of butter
- a drizzle of vegetable oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash and cut the zucchini into small pieces. Heat a medium-sized pan and add a drizzle of oil and a knob of butter.
Add the zucchini to the pan, along with the cream cheese.
In a small bowl, beat the eggs with a fork and then add to the zucchinis.
Cook on low-heat, and flip the omelet half way through to make sure both sides cook evenly.
You'll also love
- Delcious Avocado and bacon feta... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Mj's Yummy Ham & Cheese Omelet 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Or-eo We Can Have Truffles! 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Cherry Cheese Crunch Cake 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- RICE KRISPYSQUARES 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Red tamarind chutney for chaat -... 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Baby/Kid friendly creamy mashed... 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken and Zucchini Gratin 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?