Four Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
- 8 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add jalapeno peppers, cover, and steam until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Mix cream cheese with Parmesan, Cheddar, and feta cheeses, garlic, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder in a bowl.
Arrange jalapeno peppers on prepared baking sheet. Spoon cheese mixture into each pepper.
Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Banana Oatmeal Walnut Cookies 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwhiches 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Green Jello Salad 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Zucchini Omelet 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Caramel nut slices 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Stuffed cantaloni 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- RICE KRISPYSQUARES 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Red tamarind chutney for chaat -... 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!