18 frozen yogurt ideas guaranteed to make you melt
All it takes to make homemade frozen yogurt is yogurt, vanilla and fruit! Read on to get the classic recipe and 18 delicious variations that are guaranteed to make you melt!
Making frozen yogurt at home is super easy!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 cup of frozen fruit
Mix everything together and then freeze until solid, or whip it all up in an ice-cream maker! It will take about 4 hours in the freezer to solidify, and be sure to stir it every half hour.
Once your frozen yogurt is ready, it's time to jazz it up with fruit, candy and any other toppings you can dream up! Here are our 18 most beloved frozen yogurts.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!