- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cream cheese (regular size)
- one graham crust pie shell
- One can of Cherry pie filling
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Mix the ingredients until all mixed together. It should be creamy. Pour in to the pie crust
then cook in 350 oven until the cheese cake starts to crack and the edges start to brown.
let it cool once cool pour the topping on top. You can use any topping you want.
make one (pie)
You'll also love
- Choco Flan 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Pistachio Cake 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Upside Down Pineapple Cake 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Raisin Sauce 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Nun Cakes 2.9/5 (28 Votes)
- big girl root beer float 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate Guinness Cheesecake 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Fiesta Chicken Crockpot Dinner 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.