A fun spin on pancakes for the deeply religious. Nun better!
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon crushed sugar cubes
- 1 cup ordinary milk
- 1 egg
- NOT a brown egg or egg beaters!
- 3 1/2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons black food coloring
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Whip up that batter using all of the ingredients. Whip it until it isn't clumpy and add the black food coloring until it's as black as the night time!
Slop circular dabs into a hot pan, flip them bad boys until your nun cakes look real good!
Butter them nuns up and eat these circles with Chug's Maple Syrup!
Because they're black, you won't know when these are burnt, but your guests won't know either! If they don't like it, let them eat at their own house!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?