Pancake Blackberry Cobbler
Pancake mix and fresh fruit baked into a cobbler
- Turn oven to 375 degrees
- Grease a 9x13 for a thinner cobbler or
- a 8x8 for a thicker cobbler using butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 2 cups blackberries or other fruit
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup white sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a mixing bowl mix together milk and 1/3 cup sugar and the pancake mix and the oil. pour mixture into the greased casserole dish
Now mix te blackberries and the 2/3 cup sugar and the water and the vanilla and cinnamon all together
pour berry mixture over the batter mixture
Bake at 375 for 45 minutes
let cool for 10 minutes serve warm with ice cream
You'll also love
- Plum Berry Cobbler 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Classic Cherry Blackberry Pie 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Favorite Caramel Apple Pie Cobbler 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- gram cracker bites 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- vanilla pineapple pie 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Super Easy Boxed Strawberry Cake 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Cherry Crisp 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.