- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 3/4 cups oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon baking powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix the flour, sugar, egg, vanilla sugar, oil and baking powder till it forms a crumble.
coat the apples in cinnamon and sugar. Layer with cranberries, if desired
bake at 350 F
You'll also love
- Apple Feta Cheese Crumble Salad 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- maple cream 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Granny Cake 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Randy's Bandages 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- pigs and blanket with cheese 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Oatmeal Cookies with Walnut and... 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Mama's Cranberry Sauce 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Hobson Crumble Cake 2.1/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.